You have many choices when planning your trip to Salem. Below you’ll find driving directions and public transportation options – and several points of interest you won’t want to miss once you’re here!
Click the pumpkins on our map and discover the fun and history of Salem!
FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO SALEM ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE AND PRESS GO
Please observe city policies and regulations while celebrating Halloween in Salem:
• DO NOT use a weapon as part of your costume - real OR FAKE. Police will confiscate anything that looks like a weapon.
• Additional security measures are in effect. Backpacks, carry bags, etc. are subject to inspection by police. It's best to travel light.
• NO public consumption of alcohol is allowed at any time. From October 29 to November 1, the fines for illegal behavior - including public drinking, vandalism, and littering - are tripled - up to $300.
• Please be considerate of private property. Ample public restrooms are provided throughout the downtown area.
• The public Halloween celebration officially ends on Halloween Night after the fireworks. Attractions, restaurants and taverns will continue to operate but central downtownstreets will be cleared of pedestrians and access to that area may be restricted.
Have a fun and safe time
during your visit to Salem!